Home
| FAQ | List A Lady | Verify Information | Newest Ladies | Search
Ages 18-23 | 24-26 | 27-29 | 30-32 | 33-35 | 36-38 | 39-41 | 42-44 | 45-47 | 48-50 | 51+
Carolina

29 years old, 5'4" 130lbs. I'm Cuban but was born and raised in Florida. No kids, never married. Stereotypical "daddy issues" lol.

Currently serving time at Florida Women's Reception Center. 1st (and last) time in prison. I've been incarcerated for 2 years. Sentenced to 3 years for Trafficking (drugs, not people lol) Scheduled to be released in 2025. Being in this type of situation shows you who's really there for you. I've had people who I thought cared about me disappear once I no longer benefited them. But it just makes it that much easier to leave that past lifestyle behind me.

This is a little awkward because I've never done anything like this before but I'm genuinely attempting to meet new people that can help keep me on the right path. I'm completely open to anything positive, supporting and loving. There is no such thing as a coincidence, so I have faith that this will reach who it's meant to reach.

Add me and message me: Download the Securus Mobile App or go to securustech.net.

Carolina Beltran T87855
Florida Women's Reception Center
P.O. Box 23608
Tampa, Florida 33623

Date of birth: 12/12/1994
Height: 5'4"
Education: High School
Occupation before prison:
Earliest release date: 6/29/2025
Maximum release date: 7/05/2025
Would you like letters letters from both sexes? Yes
(Question does not refer to sexual orientation)
Can you receive email? Yes
If yes which email service? securustech.net
Can you respond to email? Yes
Activities in prison:  Listening to music, watching TV, health class
Anything else?

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here